Saturday, November 7, 2009

Family Photos!

So two weeks ago my sister Kara's family was here for a wedding so we arranged for Jaxon's blessing to be Sunday and met bright and early before church for the photo session. My super awesome friend Ginger took the pictures. She really is amazing! She took time out of her birthday to do the shoot. Check out her photography blog! http://www.posiesphoto.blogspot.com/

We did the best we could on coordinating outfits last minute and it was a tad cold, but even with some unhappy children I think there are some fantastic pictures. I will definitely have to have her take some more of us when I get rid of the baby weight ;)Group shots

This one makes me laugh because no one is really posing. Little Ty was sad, Savannah was pulling my hair and screaming and their was lots of laughter
Our Little Family

My Mom and Dad

My brother Todd and his wife Megan

Sister Kara's Family (Abby, Natalie, Kara, Ty and Mike)

My parents with Jaxon

My sister Erin's family (Justin, Kaden, Erin and Eli)

Savannah wandering around

All the cousins together

Eli is so cute! I love his little crossed legs

Little Ty... he was not so happy at this point
My Little Boy and I

No comments: