Monday, November 16, 2009

2 months!


So yesterday marked 2 months since Jaxon has become a part of our family. He is such an amazing little boy and when he is not sick he is so calm and sweet. Its been a busy few months and I have often forgotten about things going on outside my home, but I love it. I love having two kids! My family feels so much more complete and I love the time I have with both my little ones. Between tons of Dr visits, starting back to work, visiting the hospital, birthdays and spending more time with family, these couple months have flown by faster than I would have liked, but I certainly enjoy those little quiet moments at home.


Today was Jaxon's 2 month visit to the Dr/follow up from our trip to the hospital last week. He is doing well, but still is having some difficulty fighting off this virus. His throat is sore and he is still irritable, but the Dr said that should end soon. He is growing well and in the 79% for length, 41% for weight and 24% for his head circumference. Dr told me to "keep up the good work" and after a discussion of my News Years resolution being to visit the pediatrician no more than once a month, he wished me luck! We will see how that goes.

1 comment:

alex said...

So cute- Glad he's doing better.