Friday, December 5, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas!



Noah and I are very excited to have a camera again. Well, I think I am more than Noah, but now I will not bug him about how we have not been able to capture 2 months of our child's life. It's a plum colored camera too! I think its very pretty. We got it just in time for our trip next week to San Diego, but until then, we decided to play with it a little at home. Savannah would not stop posing with cheesy smiles.



We got our Christmas decorations up and I love it! There is something about having a tree, and little lights and a nativity that just makes a home even more comfortable. I have always been very into the holidays, and have actually been watching Christmas movies and taking decorations inventory for almost 2 months. I have my playmobil nativity up, which I have loved since I was 16. Savannah now gets my pink Barbie tree in her room, which I still love, but am happy to share. I love our fake tree, and though it only has ornaments on the top half to not tempt Savannah, its perfect! With the table decor, lighted garland down the stairs, stockings hung on the wall, and a candy cane message board I made for Christmas cards, we love the feeling of the season in our home.

No comments: