Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's been a while!

Life has been a tad crazy in our house lately. I am still feeling the wrath of morning sickness. I will have a few great days followed by some super horrible ones, but our sweet little baby is healthy so it's worth it. Both Savannah and Jaxon have been sick on and off and the amount of tissues we have gone through is crazy.

We had a great little Thanksgiving at home with just our little family. Noah's store was pretty busy on Thanksgiving and Black Friday but we loved when he was home with us. We had more than enough food and a giant turkey. We were serenaded by Savannah with songs she learned at preschool and had such a fun day together. I ventured out to a few stores when Noah got home from work and I don't think I will ever brave Black Friday craziness again.

December was great. It was filled with lots of crafts, decorating, baking and a little trip for everyone. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat on the doppler at my dr visit 2 weeks ago and it was a strong 154! Noah left for a week to Farmington, NM to check out the Hastings store down there. The day before his return the kids and I went down to Utah to meet my new niece Claire and see the rest of my family. We were only there a few days but there was quite a bit packed in. My sister Kara's family stayed at my parent's house too and the cousins had so much fun playing together. Savannah was in love with her new cousin and is now even more excited for a new baby in our home. I loved seeing my sisters, their families, my sister in law and my parents. I was very ready to come home though and we made it back on Christmas Eve.

We had a very calm and happy Christmas. We got up and went to church, then came home, opened presents, watched movies and played games. The day was filled with family time and I wouldn't have it any other way. Noah is quite the princess yatzee player! I loved having my family together and happy to celebrate my favorite Holiday.

We are so excited for the new year and all of the adventures we will have!

Pictures to come soon... I promise.

No comments: