Monday, October 3, 2011

The Band Perry

September has been a very busy month for our family. Noah's store was being remodeled and between getting Savannah off to school, dr visits and very long days with just the kids, I haven't been posting like I should. However, before all this started Noah and I had a date. I know that shouldn't be post worthy, but the last time we went out just the two of us without kids was my birthday last year. The Band Perry came to Noah's store to do a signing before their concert on September 4th. The record company gave Noah and I tickets and Meet and Greet passes for their show. I was so excited. I love them!! We had such a fun time and it was so great to just be together and hold hands. The band was so nice and genuinely some of the most down to earth people I have met. They are supposed to post the Meet and Greet pictures on their website, but I haven't found it yet. If I ever do, I will post it, but here are some other pics.

Noah and The Band Perry in the back of his store


At the Show

No comments: