Sunday, October 30, 2011

Baby #3!

We are expecting our 3rd child on June 5, 2012! This was a bit of a surprise to us, but we are very happy. Savannah actually told me the day before we found out, that her sister is in my tummy. Only time will tell, as we have decided we will be waiting to find out the sex of the baby! I went to the Dr on the 21st and everything checked out. We have an ultrasound on Wednesday and I am so excited to see how this little baby is doing. So far I feel terrible and don't remember being this miserable before, although I have also had a cold for the last week.

3 comments:

Amy Diestler said...

Hooray!!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see this little baby! You two make the cutest kids. Oh, and I still think its twins because you're so much sicker this time around (are sure Savannah didn't say "sisterS?"). If I lived closer, I would take you to Olive Garden for some soup to celebrate! :-) LOL

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Yay! and Jealous!

Anna said...

Congrats! That stinks you've been feeling awful; hopefully it'll pass quickly once you're out of the first trimester!