Monday, April 6, 2009

My new favorite things

Electric toothbrush... Savannah will finally not scream when we brush her teeth and does a pretty good job herself now. Thank you Hello Kitty toothbrush from Target
New Desk... We decided to move the computer downstairs and its wonderful. Now baby #2 can have a room that will slowly become ready, and we can play games, a lot more music, and anything else we need to on here, without having to bring Savannah upstairs. She can still play while I blog! The desk is from Ikea and I love it. We also go a new dvd shelf because we broke one in the process of moving everything around. I want to get another one to replace the bookshelf on the right that holds movies in front of other ones. I like them to be seen, not hunted behind other ones.
My other new favorite thing... (not pictured) is the new Dove nectarine and white ginger deodorant. I love it!! It may be because my sent is all messed up now, but I could smell my pits all day. :)

1 comment:

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

I absolutely LOVE YOU AMY!!! I think I am going to try the electric tooth brush thing! Cause I can't take the tantrum every night Reed throws when I brush his teeth! :) Why are we not hanging out and letting the kids play? Honestly!