Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

So I finally put the sad pictures I have from Easter onto our computer. I know its been a week, but oh well. We had a sweet Easter basket for Savannah when she came downstairs and between the stuffed animals, candy, a few eggs, mickey figures and the Little People Noah's Ark, she was very happy. We went to church and ended up leaving early because Savannah freaked out when she did not see us in nursery and she hit nap time. We took a family nap and then went over to our very good friends, the Robertson's new home for dinner. Savannah loves both of them and they have been like second parents to her since she has been born. They hid her eggs at their house, so when we got to the door, I handed her a basket and off she went. Nicole got a lot of good pictures and I will get them from her sometime soon, but in the mean time, here is what I have.
She found the guitar hero guitar while hunting.
Quickly dropping off some eggs
Nice hand full

Checking the kitchen

Exploring a little more




No comments: