Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting Day!

Today we are going to teach Savannah about being politically aware and civic responsibility. Who knows how long the lines will be, but when Noah gets home from work any time now, we will be heading to the Elementary School to vote. I am excited as this is only my second presidential election I can vote in, and the first Savannah is alive for.

Everything else is going well. Savannah loved Halloween. She got the concept of holding out her bag for candy quite quickly. Sadly our camera is broken so I did not get pictures, but it was fun. There is nothing else really going on, other than going to cornbelly's with my sister and my nephews. Savannah liked the train ride, but the kids were a bit to young for the David Archuleta corn maze... wow, you don't hear that too often.

Life is good. We are excited to see family and friends in the coming months and I am looking forward to black friday to buy a camera. Hope everyone goes out to vote!

No comments: