Saturday, November 19, 2011

Utah trip

Right before Halloween the kids and I ventured down to Utah while Noah went to Texas for work. We had a fun time seeing my family. I had hopes of seeing some of my friends but of course my kids became sickly and my morning sickness hit pretty hard. We had a lot of down time and got out a couple times when we were feeling a little better.


According to my children, time in Grandpa's truck required wearing hats.


Jaxon and Savannah had a lot of fun playing with toys I enjoyed as a kid.


We made it to the Dinosaur Museum with my parents. Savannah had been asking to go with them for months and we picked a great night. It was practically empty and they were doing free Halloween crafts and face painting. We even caught the Imax movie about Sue the T-rex. It made me jump a few times, but Savannah loved every minute. This was her first Imax movie and she was not disappointed. My favorite Savannah quote was "Mom, look at all the blood!"


Jaxon always needed to know where Kitty was. Jaxon loves Kitty but only likes to look and never touch the cat.

Some quality Grandparent time happened a lot through our trip. Jaxon loves my dad and took his hand and dragged him around everywhere. Our last night there Jaxon really did not feel good. My parents tucked him in and Jaxon was loving it until Kitty jumped onto the bed and Jaxon said his first full sentance... "I wan Kitty go way!"


We got to see my sister and her boys several times while we were there. It was really great to see them. We had lots of fun with games, playing with toys, their new trampoline and just talking.She is always to my rescue when my kids get sick and of course Jaxon started not feeling well when we were at her house.


We had a fun trip and I was very happy that my Dr could send anti nausea meds to a pharmacy in another state. I think this will be our last trip until this morning sickness goes away.

No comments: