Sunday, August 14, 2011

September :(

September 6th- Savannah starts real preschool. I am excited for her and a little sad. I talked with her about it. She told me she is so excited and I shouldn't be sad because Jaxon and I can play in her room while she is gone. I think this makes me sad because I know this is the beginning of leaving for school. From here on out there will be a time when she isn't with me and she will be off on her own little adventure.

September 15th- Jaxon will be 2! Where the heck did the time go?! I remember being pregnant with him like it was yesterday. He is talking more all the time and watching him play with toys and spend more time doing his own thing makes me realize he needs me less and less.

September 17th- Two days after my heart breaks a little it will break again. If it seems like Jaxon turning 2 is rough, the fact that my sweet little princess is turning 4 is scary. I can't believe in a month I will have a 4 year old.

With the emotional roller coaster my life has been the past month, I am very sad for September.

No comments: