Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weekend in Utah

Last week my sister sent me an e-vite to my nephew Kaden's baptism. I wasn't sure we would be able to get down there, but I am glad we did. Noah had to work, so it was just the kids and I. We drove down Friday morning and met my Mom in West Jordan for her work bbq. The kids had a great time on the awesome playground there before we headed down to Provo.

Saturday we went to Kaden's baptism and spent the rest of the day with my sister's family. I love this kid and I am so proud of him!


The rest of our trip was filled with time relaxing outside,


relaxing inside,


giant bubble baths,


Jaxon saying "hello" to everything in sight,


time with grandma,


time with grandpa,


and lots of chasing the cats.


We had a great time and were sad to go on Monday. We made it home just in time before Jaxon became more sick and miserable.

No comments: